Monday, June 06, 2011

We. Are. Finished. With. DC.

Our hopes and prayers are with this brave band of Americans. Brian and I look forward to talking to Snooper on our radio show; The Uncooperative Radio Show this week.

From snooperreport.com
Update on Mon, June 6, 2011 at 7:11 by Registered CommenterMark "Snooper" Harvey

I am about to enter into a Greasy Spoon in Someplace USA where I will strike up the conversations that I have been talking about to many, many people. Many have said that they will follow me and some said that they will ride with me. This isn't what this trek is all about. I am Callin' All the Clans Together and that is all.

My small group is not interested in starting a war with anyone except the marxist-moonbats that do exist. The marxist-moonbats have thrown the first punch and all we are doing is finishing the fight that they started. period.

I started this trek by using the following: Sick and tired - marching towards the Constitution of the United States. This was followed by a meeting with The Men of Laredo. This was followed by this very article that I am updating right now.

We are not here to kill anyone.

We are not here to wound anyone.

We are not here to make anyone happy, either.

We will defend ourselves against the marxist-moonbats should they come and see at least myself because I have no idea what the other 42 are doing. Three of the 42 are bloggers and they just might be writing on this now and you will have to see who they are because I'll not tell you.

Some are saying that I am a retired undercover and armed CIA man...and I am not. I am armed with the United States Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. I have a copy of Madison's Notes. I have access to Vattel's Law of Nations. This is what I am teaching. This is what I am preaching. Period.

So, onwards and upwards and I will update as I feel I must.

G'day!

PS: I ran out of the 100 copies of the USC so I will have to stop someplace and get some more copies coming and this is what I need the donations for as well as gasoline and food...I am sleeping in no hotels or motels...I have been sleeping in my truck.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and we will review your comment and post it within 24 hours