Saturday, June 25, 2011

On Bravo, Kathy Griffin Mocks Bristol Palin's 'Leno' Chin, Mangles Bachmann Speech

From newsbusters.org
KATHY GRIFFIN: Okay, so, Bristol Palin has this brand new chin, and I swear to god, she looks like Jay Leno. Your very own Jay Leno from Andover. Right, Andover- all right. But it's like she took a picture of Jay Leno, went to the dentist and said, "can I have this?" It's really- I-I, I'm just saying-it's, like, out there. But the comedy comes in, in her statement. So, may I read you her statement, directly? Okay. I got my little notes - okay. So, uh, Bristol Palin said, "I had corrective jaw surgery." Let's just-let's just take a minute. Not a chin implant, corrective jaw surgery. "Yes, it improved the way I look, but the surgery was necessary for medical reasons." No, that-that's true. Like, when I had my first face lift, it was 'cause I was fighting scurvy. And when I had my eye job, it was 'cause I had rickets. And for - "it was for medical reasons, so my jaw and teeth could properly realign."Who did she blow last night


I am sooo, sooo freakin pissed about this stupid bitch. I had to have "reconstructive jaw surgery" for medical reasons. All my siblings and I, except for one had "buck teeth" (two of them still do). That condition, (and I am putting my RN with a BSN hat on), deteriorates the gum line due to mis-alignment of the teeth. I had two gum operations and was told that without "reconstruction" I would loose most of my teeth and if I had an infection in my gums it could affect my heart. It took two years and I had to have my jaw wired shut for six months to get the job done. It started in 1992, with the surgeons cracking open my upper jaw. My husband had to turn a key to a lock that was surgically implanted in my upper jaw that stretched my jaw to the point that there was a one to two inch space between my two front teeth, every night. The pain was bad and constant. I was going to Nursing school for my BSN during the whole ordeal. So screw you, you sick crazy commie bitch, Kathy Griffin, just shut the hell up. You are not funny and need to go.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. It's just like a conservative to bash someone because they're jealous, a comedians job is to make fun of slow people like the palins and yourself. Nobody cares if you had your jaw wired shut, Infact the world would be a better place if it had stayed that way, see thats funny, and get as mad as you wish neither kathy griffin nor myself is going anywhere. You're bashing kathy griffin because she made fun of a fellow right winger like yourself, and her joke had nothing to do with your jaw hurting years ago. I think I explained that in a way so that even a slower- than- most right wing nutjob like you could understand...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated and we will review your comment and post it within 24 hours