Sunday, December 28, 2008

Update on the Mountain from the Uncooperative Wife

First; Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Second, I have been so busy that it has been hard to blog on a regular basis. We have finally gotten the snow and winter weather we deserve. Well come on everyone; we live on a Mountain. And with that comes work. All our snowmobiles are ready to go, and I will be going down the Mountain on one for work next week. Brian got real sick this weekend his Fibromyalgia kicked in and we got all that snow so I took off to be a nurse to him. I'm a nurse to everybody else it was time to heal my man. Besides, I needed this. So, here I go blogging again. Or not; as my life goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and we will review your comment and post it within 24 hours