Monday, December 08, 2008

Condoleezza Rice Defends War, Praises Clinton as Successor

As a woman I must say this really makes me sick. Screw Killary I would be saying as I left office. Good luck to you bbbbb. But because of the feminist movement,(which i have come to question and detest)she cannot say what she wants to say publicly. Then again, Miss Rice is more of a Lady than Hitlery will ever be.

From Fox News

WASHINGTON – Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Sunday she regrets the U.S. relied on flawed intelligence as the basis for going to war in Iraq and took partial responsibility for mismanaging the post-invasion occupation.

As eight years of the Bush administration come to a close, the president and now one of his longest-serving advisers are acknowledging mistakes in Iraq while steadfastly defending the war and Saddam Hussein's overthrow.

"While it's fine to go back and say what might we have done differently, the truth of the matter is we don't have that luxury," Rice said in a broadcast interview.

"I would give anything to be able to go back and to know precisely what we were going to find when we were there. But that isn't the way that these things work," Rice said "And I still believe that the overthrow of Saddam Hussein is going to turn out to be a great strategic achievement."
You'll have to read the "rest of the story" to get my irony and frustration on how women are looked at, treated, or "not treated. Come on girls judge me, I dare you.
Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and we will review your comment and post it within 24 hours