Monday, August 12, 2013

15 things everyone would know if there were a liberal media

Brian sent this to me to use on the show, but I am posting it instead. First, this guy did a lot of work to tell a lot of lies. Kudos to him. Second I hate people that have hyphenated names or only go by one name. What the hell? Also when you see the nice colorful graphs he presents, make sure you read the fine print to see where he got them from. Oh, and don't forget to take a shower, it is the Daily Kos after all.

From: The Daily Kos         

Prince Riebus (and apparently many others) still thinks there's a liberal media.
While I share Prince's frustration with the media, as a liberal, I'd like to go on record and state that the media isn't focusing on issues I care about. They seem to be far more focused on entertainment and making money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and we will review your comment and post it within 24 hours