Saturday, May 19, 2012

Obama takes women's issues from campaign trail to international stage

I am so sick and tired of this President and his commie administration touting "women's issues", that includes Mama Michelle Obama, (and that is not a term of endearment I give to her, folks). We are not footballs to be thrown around from political player to political player or piles of play-doh to be molded to fit anyone's agenda at any given moment!!

From Fox News:

President Obama brought women's issues – a major topic in the 2012 presidential campaign -- into world politics Saturday, when he said world leaders at the G-8 summit assembled to discuss Afghanistan, the European debt crisis and other international issues, but also talked about "female empowerment."

"We had a brief discussion around the issue of women's empowerment, where we agreed that both, when it comes to economic development and when it comes to peace and security issues, empowering women to have a seat at the table and get more engaged and more involved in these processes can be extraordinarily fruitful," Obama said at the Camp David presidential retreat, located about 90 minutes from the White House, in western Maryland.

I could talk to three different women and get ten different answers on what our "issues" are. So how in the hell do these people know what our issue's are? And on top of that, these people are mostly MEN!!! Look I blame us "we the women" for this problem. We have let ourselves be used for centuries. It's time to tell the world we are not victims, we are not idiots and no one can tell us what issues we care about. If I want to work, I will find a way to work. If I want to stay home and raise my family, I will find a way to do so. If I want to sell my body or start a business, I will make it happen. I can't stand the feminist movement, we did not need it then and we don't need it now. And we certainly do not need these pin head politicians telling us anything. They work for us, we need to be telling them what to do!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and we will review your comment and post it within 24 hours