Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lawmakers Beg Times Co. to Spare Boston Globe

Please President Obama et al, please save me. Bail me out. Pay my bills. Pay for this blog. Pay for my/our radio show. Where is my government cheese???

From Newsmax.com:

BOSTON -- The Massachusetts congressional delegation has sent a letter to the chairman of The New York Times Co. urging that a solution be found to prevent The Boston Globe from closing.

The letter to Arthur Sulzberger Jr., released Tuesday, was signed by Sens. Edward Kennedy and John Kerry and nine of the state's 10 House members. It called the Globe "an immense asset for Boston and New England" and said closing it would be an "irreplaceable loss."


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and we will review your comment and post it within 24 hours