Published by Sam Pierce
No one could reasonably doubt Hillary "It takes a village idiot" Clinton's compassion and caring nature. She is a Democrat politician and everyone knows they are for the little guy. She has championed socialism and the redistribution of wealth… other people's wealth that is.
From The New York Times:
Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton and former President Bill Clinton released tax data Friday showing they earned $109 million over the last eight years, an ascent into the uppermost tier of American taxpayers that seemed unimaginable in 2001, when they left the White House with little money and facing millions in legal bills.
The bulk of their wealth has come from speaking and book-writing, which together account for almost $92 million, including a $15 million advance — larger than previously thought — from Mr. Clinton's 2004 autobiography, "My Life." The former president's vigorous lecture schedule, where his speeches command upwards of $250,000, brought in almost $52 million.
During that time, the Clintons paid $33.8 million in federal taxes and claimed deductions for $10.2 million in charitable contributions. The contributions went to a family foundation run by the Clintons that has given away only about half of the money they put into it, and most of that was last year, after Mrs. Clinton declared her candidacy.
The Clintons, being self appointed American royalty, know the best way to make charitable donations is to honor themselves. What could be a more worthy cause than:
- The Clinton Presidential Library Cigar Room
- The Clinton Presidential Library Memorial to "Suicides" of Associates
- The Clinton Presidential Library Sandy Berger Bulging Socks Statue
- The Clinton Presidential Library bronzed ice-pack, (offered to victims of the rapist)
- The Clinton Presidential Library film room running footage of Hillary's Bosnia landing (edited into "Rambo")
- The Clinton Presidential Library Vault of FBI files
- The Clinton Presidential Library Framed Blank Paper, which signifies the letter of recommendation that Jerry Zeifman, former general counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committe, refused to give his former subordinate:
"Because she was a liar," Zeifman said in an interview last week. "She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality."
For the rest of the story about Hillary's noble performance during the Watergate affair read Dan Calabrese' article at North Star Writers Group.
Now that I know what the model for charitable giving is I think I might start a "Pierce Foundation." I will direct all my donations to myself and will use them to honor myself. I urge all of you to follow the example of the rapist and his wife of political expediency and honor yourselves while writing it off!
Technorati Tags: news, politics, hillary clinton, Bill Clinton, taxes, socialism