Saturday, May 02, 2009

Despite His Own Flu Warning, Biden Takes Train Home

From Fox News:
Known for speaking freely, Biden told NBC's "Today" show on Thursday that he had urged family members to avoid airplanes and subways for fear of contracting the H1N1 flu virus.


I love the Lame Stream Media's spin on Joe "Poluka Biden", (yea, I know I didn't spell that correctly, so correct me :)) He speaks his mind freely. Nooo. He speaks what ever comes into his pretty blond head. Joe, keep your hands up, no more hits to the head. People what were you thinking in 2008!!!!

WASHINGTON -- One day after saying he wouldn't travel in tight quarters because of the swine flu scare, Vice President Joe Biden rode a train Friday from Washington to Delaware.

Known for speaking freely, Biden told NBC's "Today" show on Thursday that he had urged family members to avoid airplanes and subways for fear of contracting the H1N1 flu virus.

"I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places now," Biden said.

The comments infuriated the travel industry and triggered several revisions from the Obama administration, whose official advice is less severe.


For once the man spoke the "TRUTH". From my comments above ya'll know how I feel about the man. But He Did Good this time. I will give due when it's due. He is right. No, I'm not going to throw up or take a bath after saying that about a Left Wing Commie. When someone is correct they are correct, no matter how I feel about them. Again, conservatives think. But I know the Obmanitation administration will put him back in the basement after this one. Listen people, it's your life, it's your family, it's your loved one, if you feel it's not safe to travel any way you want. Don't. Your life is worth more than what the government tells you.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and we will review your comment and post it within 24 hours