Tuesday, July 22, 2008

THE UNCOOPERATIVE WIFE IS IN THE HOUSE

It's me; Brian's wife. And I want to blog. So here I go. lol. Just so everyone gets a llittle background. I have been married to the Uncooperativeblogger/Radio show host for 24yrs. Yes folks, I'm still sane. :) I have been a Registered Nurse for 14yrs and an aspiring writer my whole life. You guys can now tell me how I am at that last one. I now produce our Uncooperative Radio show and am still a wife and nurse. Yea, I'm a giver. lol And since my husband is so busy (like I'm not) I decided to add yet another thing into my life and try blogging. What the hell, this might be fun. So look for my posts from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and we will review your comment and post it within 24 hours