Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas 12-25-16



                                            Merry Christmas and Joyful Chanuka!

Brian and I have not had a new show in a couple of weeks because I, Susan tore my left pectoral muscle in the middle of November. I could not use my arm for the past two months and am still healing. Not to mention, Brian and I had to stay in town four times for a couple of days this month. Which cost a lot of money and time. Brian has also been pulling double duty, doing most of the womanly chores I usually do around the homestead  and his manly ones. But we are back. Satan can only win for a little while. Thanks to RSTR for their support and to our loyal listeners for your patience. God Bless Us All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and we will review your comment and post it within 24 hours