Saturday, October 27, 2007

Where have I been?

This is a long story, but I will make it brief. My satellite was having problems and the company told me it was my tria (the little thing that sits on the end of the dish that does the receiving and transmitting). I had a spare so I changed it, no good. Hmm, so I tried to re-point the dish, but I got no signal. So, I changed the wires and nothing. so, I called the company they sent a technician, but no technician arrived. 6 weeks of this and they finally sent me a new modem, but that didn't fix it, so I am confused. So, I called the company and they sent out another tech call, but no technician came. So I am thinking my signal meter mucst be bad and call the place that installed my system and sold me the meter. He felt bad and actually came up to fix my system, he too was confused. Finally we put the old tria on and it worked. The company sent me a dead tria. He did not asked to be paid but I am sending him a check for 100.00. Hey I live in the middle of nowhere and it takes about 1 hour to get to my place from pavement. So all told it has been about 2 months without satellite.

The company, now, does not want to replace the tria because I let someone else touch my system that they did not send.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and we will review your comment and post it within 24 hours