Saturday, January 04, 2014

A letter to Michelle Obama

My daughter found this post and sent it to me. Her name is Michelle and she feels ashamed that her name is the same as the First Lady. That's a sad state of affairs folks. I tell her don't be ashamed, her Dad chose that name a long time before we knew that woman existed. I wish we still did not know.

From westernjournalism.com

On the day that your husband was elected, you said that you had never been proud of the United States until that day. For the last three and a half years, I have been observing your husband and you, and I feel that it is time I share my thoughts with you. The day your husband was elected was the first time I was ever ashamed of this country, and today I am even more ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and we will review your comment and post it within 24 hours