Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Obamacare for old folks: Just 'cut your life short'

I have been a Registered Nurse with a Bachelors Degree for 15 years. My specialty, includes, Cardiac Care, ICU, Step Down Unit, Respiratory Care; Home Heath Care and Hospice. All of these areas of Health Care dealt with the "old folks". I specialize in "elder care". This plan offends me; and I am a stanch conservative, not a "republicrat", a conservative. People wake up; we have been using socialized health care for decades already. It's called Medicare, Medicaid, and Veteran benefits, How has that been working so far. My husband will enter the wonderful world of Veteran benefits in two weeks, I'll let ya all know how it goes. In the mean time, I will report; and let my Uncooperative Readers decide.

From World Net Daily:

The version of President Obama's universal health care plan pending in the U.S. House would require "end-of-life" counseling for senior citizens, and the former lieutenant governor for the state of New York is warning people to "protect their parents" from the measure.

At issue is section 1233 of the legislative proposal that deals with a government requirement for an "Advance Care Planning Consultation."

Betsy McCaughey, the former New York state officer, told former president candidate Fred Thompson during an interview on his radio program the "consultation" is no more or less than an attempt to convince seniors to die.


Did ya all watch the Obama; my president's news conference today. Thought’s all????
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and we will review your comment and post it within 24 hours