Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ice Storms and I feel your pain

I know bill Clinton always said "I feel your pain", which is ridiculous because I have never listened to a bigger narcissist, but this massive low pressure system causing these ice storms almost killed me. Seriously, it hurt to breathe, my hands were shaking so bad I could not type, I had no energy and the pain was excruciating. It is actually funny that I feel so good today, because I am still in pain, but it is so much better than yesterday.

I have never missed a radio show before except for a true emergency, but I canceled last nights radio show. I have done it before feeling like utter crap, but there was just no way I could do it last night. My apologies for not showing up to work, but it was literally impossible for me to focus or use my computer.

Some of you may be confused at this point. You see I moved my radio show to Monday through Thursday 8pm eastern and the show will go on tonight.

Also note, the Patriots Pub is moved to Friday 8pm eastern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and we will review your comment and post it within 24 hours