Much to do about nothing with the fired attorneys? Gore blows hot air on capital hill. Illegal immigration roundup and some good news from Iraq.
Subject: Brian thinks the Dems “doth protest too much” when it comes to the fired U.S. attorneys, he’ll tell you why. Then the Grand Wizard of Global Warming arrives on Capital Hill, all bow before him. The “Mexicans” are coming thanks to President Bush and some heroes of Iraq.
- House OKs subpoenas for top Bush aides
- Gore Outlines Grand Climate Change Plan
- Bill to Ban Regular Light Bulbs Introduced in House
- Judicial Watch Uncovers 2005 Chertoff Implementation Memo on Security and Prosperity Partnership
- U.S. destroys bomb factory in Iraq
- Soldier performs life-saving actions despite life-threatening wounds